Current vacancies


(28 hour per – 4 days) (ref PW/01/19) Salary £22,677-£25,184 (including ILW) (20 – 24) 

We are currently looking for a project worker to provide support to LGBT+ people as part of our East London housing project team. Ideally you will have experience within a supported housing setting, providing structured support for a vulnerable client group. An understanding of the issues affecting LGBT+ people is essential.  The post will run for 6 months with a possibility of a further extension.


Please send an expression of interest letter (no more than 2 pages) and CV along with our diversity monitoring form. In your letter please address how you meet the person specification, as well as why you want to become part of Stonewall Housing team.

Closing date: 10pm Friday 1St February 2019

Interviews: Wednesday 6th February 2019

Application Pack

Click to download: Equality Monitoring Form  


Whether you want to support our work directly with homeless LGBT+ people, provide administration support in our office, get involved in fundraising and events, or offer specialist advice and support in a chosen field, please get in touch. We will be honest with you if we don’t currently have the right volunteering opportunity to fit your skills.

All our volunteers are given an induction to their role and ongoing training and support.


We sometimes accept internships. This depends on the learning needs of the individual and our capacity at the time of the placement. Please contact us if you would like to do an internship with us. Please be clear regarding your learning objectives, length of internship, days per week available, and provide a CV or covering letter highlighting why you wish to do your internship with us and what previous experience you have.

Student social workers

We often take social work students and have a qualified HCPC registered onsite practice educator. If you are on a BA or MA social work course, and would like to complete a placement in an LGBT+ setting, please get in touch or ask your university’s placement team to contact us.